Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Baby is getting spoiled already....

Today I went Christmas shopping with my grandma, as we do every year. I was expressing my concern that maybe I should be buying a pack of diapers every week or something?.... She said noooooo, just buy things you want and you'll get tons of stuff at the shower...I've only bought her 2 little outfits up until today and she got 3 more, including an outfit I have to share, because it is sooooo cute and maybe her coming home outfit. :)
http://www.carters.com/carters/Animal-Print-2-Piece-Dress-Set/V_121A030,default,pd.html?cgid=carters-shower-gifts-baby-girl-babys-first-wardrobe

How adorable is that? She'll definitely need a bow to match :)

Other than that we're layin low this week and trying to keep up on crochet orders!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment