Monday, December 12, 2011

22 Weeks


Well I'm technically 21 weeks and 6 days but better early than late (or not at all because i'm a slacker right?).
I finally got around to taking a belly pic. Usually i don't feel like i look presentable because i'm home all day i've been living in sweatpants...and I rarely put on more than mascara. I'm gross. I accept it.
First Belly Pic, then stats :)


Officially not a cupcake belly I think. I also think I actually look pregnant, and for now I say THANK GOD. 

How far along? 21 Weeks and 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: Still No clue. But I do fit in my american eagle jeans with some fixing up with a hair ponytail holder, they still fit great in my legs. Although most shirts haven't fit very well for awhile unless they were long to begin with.
Maternity clothes? I bought a few on black friday (shirts) and for awhile i don't think i'll need anything. Maternity leggings are on my Christmas Wish List, and sadly I had to retire my favorite pair of fleece sweatpants that were fitted to begin with in the waist. They seriously hurt my belly now :( sad day. 
Stretch marks? No stretch marks, although i think that stupid zipper line is coming in and it is NOT welcome. I've been putting on Lamaze Belly Cream twice a day....hopefully it fades or doesn't get much worse. 
Sleep: Sleeping more through the night with less potty breaks actually. But, Waking up with some decent hip/lower back pain. I think that make have to do with the new mattress we got before Thanksgiving though. It is not pillow top, AND we went from a Cali King to a Queen. eek.
Best moment this week:  Feeling the baby move EVERY day. It is amazing. 

Miss Anything? Running! I miss running SO BAD.

Movement: Definitely, she is CRAZY. 
Food cravings: Anything spicy, and Tabasco goes on basically anything and everything now. No heartburn yet. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore really :)
Gender: Girl OFFICIALLY
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: hip/back pain. Tired quite a bit.
Belly Button in or out? In still :)
Wedding rings on or off? Only On when i'm out and about. otherwise it stays off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, especially since i feel like i can start planning
Looking forward to: Christmas and Maternity Pics in February with Sara Mac Photography out of Douglass KS. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment