Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back to reality

The holidays are officially over and I think today was the longest day of my life. I worked 6-6 so that didn't help but I couldn't quit thinking about kissing those sweet Ava cheeks! We had some fun little adventures this weekend including a play date with my longtime, similarly parenting (you have no idea how valuable that is in a friend), girl friend Linde and Ava's future BFF Amelia. We had a baby wearing date and the girls were quite content waltzing all over target and Gordman's with us. I can't wait to have some more Babywearing dates and can't help but think about Ava being old enough to really shop. It might be pretty dangerous.


The rest of the weekend and Monday and Tuesday we just had a lot of Ava mommy time because Quincy has been hunting a LOT. Thank god waterfowl is almost over.



I made some seriously amazing cinnamon rolls, recipe at this blog http://tastynest.blogspot.com/2011/11/cant-miss-cinnamon-rolls.html?m=1


And after a long day today made these for dinner and man oh man they were all I had hoped for in a quick flavorful dinner.
http://www.navywifecook.com/2011/11/hawaiian-baked-ham-and-swiss-sandwiches.html?m=1

My kitchen would be so boring without Pinterest :)

Ava had some fun eating peas while I cooked.

I had really hoped to go to the gym.... But then I remember it would be so so busy... And that recipe looked too yummy and those Ava cheeks... They just needed kissing











No comments:

Post a Comment