Wednesday, November 9, 2011

17 Weeks

So after much pestering from my family and friends, I give you a belly pic....a sad version via picture phone, but hey, as you see, I look like I've had 2 dozen cupcakes...fun. I'm so so ready to look like i'm actually pregnant and not fat. And i'm kind of waiting for some stranger at the grocery store to ask me how far I am, since that will be confirmation that I actually look preggs. 


So without any further delay...



Nice for a belly full of cupcakes right? 

We find out the sex in SIX DAYS. Time cannot go any slower, and if this baby is shy I will be so bummed. 

Here's the stats!

How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still no Clue. I still fit in all of my shirts (some are short ish), and my jeans technically still fit but have been tossed aside due to the comfy-ness of my one pair of maternity jeans.
Maternity clothes? Haven't bought anymore yet...probably wont until BLACK FRIDAY!!!
Stretch marks? Thankfully no, And i've gotten better about cocoa buttering. 
Sleep: Suddenly i'm sleeping through the night without potty breaks...which could be bad because i might be slacking on fluid intake....but other than that and bizarre dreams, sleeping good!
Best moment this week:  Eating the chocolate cake that I made from scratch today ( 
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/the_best_chocol/ )
Miss Anything? still margarita's. 

Movement: maybe? still?
Food cravings:I'm pretty sure Saturday I had my first Legit craving...A chili cheese coney. It was divine. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: just the usual typical nausea 
Gender Prediction : Boy
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Round ligament pain, some nausea.
Belly Button in or out? In still :)
Wedding rings on or off? I've had it off all week, but I haven't gone anywhere.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Quite happy this week, maybe due to the sono coming up and my clean house since i have had some decent energy.
Looking forward to: Still finding out the sex and holidays..... And a drink in less than 180 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment