Sunday, November 6, 2011

16 Weeks - Busy Sunday

First off, yesterday was horribly un-productive, not totally a loss but didn't get much don't. Got some chores done but that was about it. Spent the rest of the day crocheting and facebooking and...pinning (addiction alert!). Highlight of the day, Bambino and I experienced our FIRST earthquake! It was pretty weird, Shook the couch and I thought I was going crazy but the news was on and shortly after they said it had just happened. Quincy was asleep and missed it. Although it was pretty neat, I think they need to quit. I mean, each region should only have to deal with one possible natural disaster. We have tornado's....not earthquakes. 

Today, Quincy worked again so I busied myself with finishing laundry, cleaning up my french toast mess (Cloe ruined my french toast dreams yesterday by stealing a WHOLE loaf of bread off of the counter), and cleaning the mud room. My goal is to do a decent sized organization task once a week until the holidays and keep the house really clean. God knows everyone is busy during the holidays and i just really don't want to deal with it, not to mention we find out what this baby is right before thanksgiving so i'm sure once the holidays are finished we'll be jumping straight into painting the baby's room etc;....so it just needs to be done...

Here are somethings that have me swooning this weekend, besides the chili cheese coney I had to have 20 minutes ago....it was divine. 

This elephant hat. so freaking cute. 


This Deer wall art. If we have a boy i'm thinking a fun nature ish fun nursery is just the ticket, and I'm pretty sure i can swing this one DIY.




No comments:

Post a Comment